Creative professional effective and experienced in team, project, and professional service management; project planning and marketing of professional services. Excellent communicator, speaker and proven leader.
Experience in Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii and Alabama.
- Discipline director/manager for professional consulting firms with responsibility for team performance, profits, business development, client relations, presentations at public information meetings and public hearings. Effective leader of creative teams.
- Executive Team & Board Member for consulting firms
- Project manager for development/building projects.
- Project manager & lead planner for small & large scale land development projects, feasibility studies and inter-disciplinary team management.
- General manager of an architectural/planning firm.
- Director of Marketing for an engineering company.
- Administrator of a residential building company.
- Director/officer of non-profit corporations
- Seminar presenter & instructor on consulting, marketing services and proposal preparation.
- Real Estate Broker (Colorado License inactive).
- Architect (California license inactive)
Steve received his Bachelor of Architecture degree from the University of California, Berkeley.
He has been a registered architect, certified planner, board member of Pinal Partnership and involved in numerous professional organizations.